dxn code strike just to kind of last minute

dxn code strike just to kind of last minute you know cover some blemishes I'm having an improved change apart after using that cream contour that is really really pretty so this is called the luminous cream bronzer stick again you get you get 9 grams of product in that stick which is a lot and it's $35 and I have it in a shaped latte which is sort of do anything and it is an absolute nightmare like I can't I've managed to clear the rest of my face but this thing won't go away I don't know Oh cute okay so this is the powder bronzer sample and it actually comes in a sifter that's so nice it comes with a little safety seal run it or a cleanliness seal that's so cute this is a very I believe matte bronzer which I do appreciate it we're gonna take my little eco tools fluffy guy here and just kind of touch it in there interesting okay so kind of behaves like a mineral powder it might be a mineral powder we'll see in a second in the way that it taps off really easily it doesn't want to like warm onto your brush really hard hopefully it gives a nice diffused sort of color situation damn that's not serious that's pretty orange not gonna lie that is actually insane like I need to I need to dial that back a notch please please please just a little that's okay I managed to get it to kind of work it looks a little better in person than it does on camera so they did not send me




 touch the cheese here and we're going to go in everything feels so it doesn't nothing feels set nothing feels set it's driving me nuts I might have to go in with some makeup forever okay this is some HD powder hopefully there's not a whole ton o dxn code strike Buy f flash for that because of this but we've kind of got except this it's just it's so like it just feels like it's moving around on my face it's so dewy oh I hate that feeling it makes gonna claw my skin off okay all right and now we do have the powder foundation and I'm going to use that in a couple of spots where I need a little bit of extra coverage after putting on this full face of makeup this also comes in a cute little filter No oh my god it's so dark why is it so dark color is this this is bisque a semi matte powder foundation this K is their second lightest and it is the one that has the more yellow undertones but on top of my makeup it looks so gray I don't understand so kind of go a different route with that this is the matte powder foundation this is what their Studio



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slimphoria keto keto currently because we

TruBodx Keto like shortbread it smells like c

https://publons.com/researcher/3750640/androxene-male-enhancement/